Friday 11 March 2011

Themes and Motiffs

Is it really necessary to have wedding themes? It depends on the couple but not for me. I think just having a wedding motiff is enough to liven up your big day. The couple just have to think of unique gimmicks on how to mix up their wedding colors to avoid the monotony.

There are three color combinations that I an fiance thought about for our motiff.

1. Turquoise Blue and Apple Green
2. Maroon and Champagne
3. Brown, Red and Orange

Fiance wanted to have a fresh and cool atmosphere during the reception. He thought of Maroon-Champagne to be very formal so we excluded it from the list. Then he thought of Brown, Red and Orange to be very hot from the sight so we also removed it. We were down with the choice of Turquoise Blue and Apple Green combination.  I googled some pictures trying to see how it looks like when the two color jives and I found this:

Looks cool, right?

Then I found another color combination. Navy blue and apple green:

Fiance liked it but I am quite hesitant as I felt that it's also "formal" to combine navy blue with apple green, though it looks good too.

After much thought, fiance and I chose Turquoise Blue and Apple Green as our wedding motiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment